Finding it difficult to choose between buying a plastic or wooden marble run? Use this quick guide to help you. Compiled by the experience of the creators of this site and generously assisted by parents who have already bought marble runs in the past and shared their experience with us here.
Buy a plastic marble run if…
- Your budget is less than $100
- Your child gets bored with toys easily
- You are not planning to expand the set
- It’s their first construction type toy
Click here for the best prices on plastic marble runs
Buy a wooden marble run if…
- Your budget is over $100
- You want something durable and will last
- Your child can get a little rough with their toys sometimes
- Your child likes to build and be creative
- You want to buy add on packs to expand the size of the marble run
Click here for the best prices on wooden marble runs
Got an opinion? Help other parents make a decision on whether to buy a plastic or wooden marble run. Share your experience in the comments below.